Mrs. Alaka Das
Assistant ProfessorPh.D. : Dibrugarh University (Pursuing)
Research Interests:Demography, Applied Statistics
Joined the University in Sep 30, 2015
1. Assistant Professor (2015-till Date)
2. Lecturer, Nowgong College, Nagaon (2004-2007)
3. Lecturer, NERIM, Guwhati (2008-2009)
Research paper publications till 2021
- Das, A. (2018). The Impact of Socio-Economic Condition of Assam on Infant Mortality: A Statistical Investigation, Research Journal of Social and Life Sciences, 25(4).
Chapters/Articles publications in Books (Research Oriented)
- Das, A. (2019). The Impact of Parental Education and Occupation on Infant Mortality: A Case Study in Assam, Reflection, Purbayan Publication, ISBN - 978-93-88593-16-8.
Awards and Distinctions:
1. Secured 1 st Class 1st Position in the M.Phil. (Statistics) Examination 2009 conducted by Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam.
Any other information:
1. B.Ed. , GAUHATI UNIVERSITY, GUWAHATI